Saturday, August 6, 2016

WHY ARE WE ALL OUT OF CONTROL IN THE CHANGING OF THE GUARDS IN OUR GOVERNMENT


 
The only way to healing is, letting go
Of what no longer works, the ego,
The entitlement attitude, the you owe me,
The gadgets that are not allowing one
To be free to be one with  spirit.
Free choice of will, no one to blame but self.

YOU WILL HELP CREATE A BETTER FUTURE FOR YOUR FAMILY & FRIENDS.....
 

Let me be of “guidance” into the new self

                    480-319-5526

Join My New Psychic Monthly Reading.

I am pleased to announce my new MONTHLY PSYCHIC READING membership where you will be able to ask a question every month. This will allow you to get a reading not only when things are stressed, but when things are good and you are seeking a more positive future. FREE yourself up to a regular reading at a  discounted rate.............$ 10.00, what a deal!

JOIN TODAY:

Go To:  http://www.spiritualitybeyond.com/subjects/web-special/monthly-readings.htm

Why wait?